Tuesday, February 06, 2007

What is this? Sarcasm?

I pronounce the Clover dead, I arrange the room around it's departure and I cry at the cruelty of the universe. I pray, I sway and, well, you can substitute your own rhyme here. Just when I write off my baby a little sprout emerges. It's right in front of it's sagging cousin in the photo. Replete with little leaves, it turns to face the sun. What is this a bout? I'm ready to put my shamrock in the closet. Not that I would ever advocate this in any other circumstance, but my shamrock needs to be put away. Wini, more on her soon, is my mentor in making things and making things grow. She's been with me since the tomato seeds from Italy episode, to the ballad of the burned out begonia. My sweet Mother Nature told me that clovers need to be put away for awhile to rest and dry out. Like Mark Foley in FL, if your stick it in the EZ Fake Oven, it will emerge clean with sheen, on the scene. Remember, Isaiah Washington went to rehab and look at him now......................

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home