Tuesday, August 18, 2009

"Who's opening for me????"

As only in this town, I'll be on the Sheena Metal Experience today at 6 pm PST, taking calls and stalking halls. Tune to latalkradio.com to listen live for hit the archives when convenient. I'll be on right after legendary Carol Channing of stage and screen fame. I plan on bringing my big glasses and hopefully do my Steven Tyler/Carol Channing impersonation I've been perfecting for years. Those near and dear will know this party game of mine and cringe.

Can you believe??? Carol Channing is opening for me??? Nuts what this town can do. Alright, I'm closing for her, sweeping the stage like it was the closing credits to The Carol Burnett Show. (There's that name again) Make sure you call and talk live with Sheena and Carol and then Sheena and Tony........818.602.4929
Summer recess is ending and you can look for the Resurrection of Spatagram to the new games I've learned along the way. Comedy knows no bounds this Fall. Watch, read and learn.

1 Comments:

At 5:09 AM , Blogger spats23 said...

Tony;

How dod you set this up?

How are thing out West?

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home