Monday, May 08, 2006

The coming of the Next Testament....

I'm in preproduction of writing scripture. I want to take the lessons learned in those challenging episodes of NBC's doomed "The Book Of Daniel" and translate them into reality. We have a need for a doctrine that enables ALL PEOPLE to love, live and leave a lasting legacy. We have a need to provide for the common man, promote the general welfare, secure the blessings of liberty. Somewhere between a constitution and conclave, a new scripture is warranted.Putting a name to this gospel doesnt seem fair. I am brash and arrogant but not really conceited enough to promote a gospel according to me. I dont find that fair. I'm not a divinity student so I dont think it's my place to write a gospel. I am however, a yahoo known for backing the underdog and darkhorse candidates and thus I think, apt to write the Next Testament. If we take the precepts found in the Old mix it with the New, borrow some insight and serve it something blue, we may have a marriage worthy of calling it a marriage. Where all parts are equal, respectful and devoted. Do unto others as you would have done to you. This is all we need to know. The Golden Rule. I intend to recreate society, in a better image, for our children's children. There is a need right now for us to unite and recreate our homes, we can only do this if we set aside hate. We cant afford to let our children die in the street, this is the land where the streets were rumored to be paved with gold.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home