Saturday, November 03, 2007

End. Of the week.

So I just made a big tray of meatballs. Don't ask me why, I just had this craving for my mom's meatballs and do a fairly food impression of them. The kitchen smells just like home. Tommorrow I plan on making a big thing of sauce to freeze and eat off for the next month. Yummers. It's a process to make this meatsauce, involving the early morning readying of the pan with garlic then massive amounts of tomatoes set to cookdown. Eventually the meat is added and the stirring continues through the day. I have netflix to catch up on and have to promise myself I won't keep eating the meatballs, not only are they tasty, they'll flavor the sauce. Damn meatballs.


Speaking of meatballs, here's Mario Lopez in his Halloween costume. I must admit he's grown into that head nicely. I never was one of the "Saved By The Bell" junkies (I am a self confessed Melrose die hard) but i never found him cute. I still don't really think he's attractive but his body stops taffice. J ran into himonce in a mens room in Studio City. He's a putz. But with a rocking ass. Maybe I'll go eat one more meatball before I clean the kitchen. Peace.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home