Tuesday, April 21, 2009

The Sheena Metal Experience.

Are you Experienced???

You should be by now. You should be bi now. Or not. Kiss it Miss California, you lost. Whoops, another rant, another time. Today 5 pm PST tune in to LATalk Radio and listen to The Sheena Metal Experience voice it's concerns of the failing of Society at large. We may even extol a few but it's highly unlikely.

As the Experience's own 'Wacky Waiter' I bring my time served in the trenches Serving out for all to sample. My own jimmied buffet is out for all to gather around and pick at. My time on the floor has let me seen the dark side of humanity and ham too. Sheena's time in the Secret Service has provided her with similar experiences. She'll be grand dame at the party today and I myself will be passing out the lollipops.

Give us a call and make it count 818.602.4929
You'll be glad you did.

xoxo
http://www.sheenametalexperience.com/
http://www.latalkradio.com/

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home