Friday, January 29, 2010

Toe Huggers (monkeyfeet)

Toe Huggers

My buddy B told me of this article and I thought I'd share it with you. I've blogged here on Spatagram on my new favorite thing, my monkey feet, and how I'm not in any significant bunion pain anymore. My lifetime on my feet (no light on them joke, please) has not been nice to them and my forties had a shadow over them. I really thought I was in a world of trouble and a world of pain. I found these little darlings and happily took back the road. I run in these little darlings and wear them around town. If I could wear them at work I would.

The Vibram 5 fingers look crazy but feel fantastic. Running barefoot is back in vogue, I'd blame 'Avatar' but it's too trendy.

The Sista's have mocked me, but now most own their own. These are pictures above of two of the Sistas in them, prizes will be awarded to those that can guess who's who. I have two pairs, one dress one sport and can't wait to go true blue. Just look at how cool these blue ones are. The camouflage just puts them over the top. Wouldn't they be nice with jeans? Or a nice muddy trail? OR both?

I'm serious, check these out.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home