Tuesday, May 09, 2006

Scripture, Scripts, and Scripts. Followed by Rapture, Rap, and Rapini

Scripture is anything written, basically. It's wider received as an authoritative body of writing, maybe considered sacred. I know what I believe and I house my own church within my own heart, head and body. From this church I hope to produce scripture. Scripts are bodies of writing that impose narrative for scenarios. Also used as texts for screenplays, stageplays and broadcasts. I hope to produce scripts from said church to also illuminate scenarios. Scripts are slang for prescriptions which are directed by your doctor and doled out by your pharmacist. The prescriptions provide you with state-altering medicines that will improve your outlook. I love a good script. Somewhere between these three lies my creative process. A small bean that will grow an amazing plant that all will feed off and take sustenance. A giant beanstalk of entendre and entertainment, I only hope the cage is strong enough to support the plant.

Rapture is a feeling of bliss, Rap is a huge music market I will never succeed in, and Rapini is a vegetable that looks like broccoli and aids in digestion. All three of these go right through me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home