Sunday, June 11, 2006

Marine Layer.


I am so sore today, but I cant wait to do it again next year. I'm already recruiting. This began as a little team building exercise at work but all the usual bragados fell off the radar as the date got closer. My girls kicked ass. T & C rocked the course with their freakin determination. Our Team name says it all; Mud or Love, baby, Mud or Love. 3,500 participants in the 2006 Camp Pendleton Mudrun, the fourteenth annual by the by. It benefits military services and servicemens families. More and more military bases are finding the success in opening their doors to crazy physical fitness buffs who want to run a paired down version of the gauntlets they train on. I wanted more mud and more obstacles. I may just run it blindfolded next year, strung out on Imodeum AD. Run in front of me, little monkey, run in front of me.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home