Saturday, May 27, 2006

X-three-ment

Honestly, I was embarrassed for all involved in the latest X-movie, "The Last Stand". For the actors paid to say those terrible lines, follow the ill conceived direction and sacrifice the integrity of the prior two movies. I was embarrassed for the audience lulled in to the theatre with the promise of quality entertainment to be babysealclubbed with a cheesefactory. This movie makes "Poseidon" look good. Whorrible, the entire project. I disagreed with so much about it, I didn't even like Hugh Jackman's facial hair. I had only one question, WHERE WAS STAN LEE AND MARVEL COMICS??????? How could this happen to such a beloved storyline and franchise? Someone please take away Brett Ratner's movie directing license, and no one talk about this film ever again.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home