Monday, January 01, 2007

Rabbit, rabbit.

First of the year. I think I awoke to use the bathroom, mostly with the neurosis of saying the first chanting of Rabbit, rabbit. I really could use some fantastic luck in the upcoming year. I remembered to say it and use the bathroom, IN the proper order.

In setting yourself up for success remember the little things, like superstition. Ignoring details like this will only build up like gunk in your cosmic entrails and stifle your existence. Also, the removing of said gunk is costly and difficult. On the first day of the month, we say our phrase as the first words out of our mouth as a totem for luck. This prepares the coming days with the energy necessary to make it great. It's making the cosmic "ice" for the karmic "cocktail party" if you will.

I resolve to further evolve as a person. I will be near-sighted, ambidextrous, and witty. I will seek health, wealth, wisdom, and the yoda master. I will play only as hard as I work. I will shop and drop. I will call, stall, and quit the Pal-Mal's. My weight will no longer yo-yo and I will learn the "walk the dog". I will pause and refrain, pause and reflect, genuflect and do the train. I will read more. I will understand even more. I will be ontime with birthdaysalutations this year. I will correct society on homophobia and bad taste. I will style and smile. I will pray, and say my Rabbit, rabbits, almost religiously. I will great health to my family and friends, in white light, to keep them through the year.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home