Friday, February 09, 2007

Can Do In the Wind.

I know that Elton re-wrote a song for Princess Diana to commemorate her passing, and I would never suggest anything so profound for Anna Nicole. I will suggest that her bizarre existance and monumental accomplishments from the slums of Texas not be ignored. Gumption is my favorite spice of life, second to Volume. I will divulge the entire TonySpats Spice Rack To Life soon. Maybe Prince can coin something apropos, or the recently reunited GoGo's may. Judging from the media play that is following her exit something extraordinary is necessary. Call Bono. Or Madonna as Blonde Ambition is her trademark, and Anna's work ethic might seem remotley similar. Guess? You betcha. The first Whitetrash Demi-God.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home