Thursday, April 19, 2007

Stipend, Constipation, Over-compensation.

Embracing the day and moving forward in a positive manner is the way I live my life. I fully believe that opening one's self up to the energy of the new day empowers the believer to do good in an amazing manner. It's a little difficult to get the hang of, Lord knows I go to Sarcasm for 'quick relief' of a vexing situation. But acquiring the techniques to live Well can make a difference. Letting the regrets fall to the past and not crippling you in the present is the first step to conditioning you to face the day. I don't want to belittle this theory as "Paying It Forward" but instead of making arrears, it would be nice to put goodwill out there before it's even recognized. A little stipend to the universe so that it will, in turn, provide dividends.

In this mindset I approached the day. Juzjed my spirit, sprung out of bed, and I was on my way to yoga early this am. My ymca cronies greeted me wearily, I must have been shining too bright for their view. Then again they see me soooo sporadically that they didn't wish to invest the emotion in a commitment to friendship again. Their desires, their portfolios. My radiance was designed to combat the spiritual constipation I have been feeling. I have been at odds with productivity because I haven't been seeing any immediate results (you heard me, being result oriented as opposed to being process) I decided that embracing the day was the best way to take the bull(shit) by the horns and fix this dilemma. FFFFFlllllUUUUUUSSSSHHHH.

So I actually started to break a sweat at yoga. I normally extend a fair amount of energy in class, but today I went a bit further. I was well within my capabilities, not having fully sacrificed all exercise just curtailing my yoga practice (my yoga practice) over the past few months. My glow was rewarding. My glow was echoing what was happening in my heart. My glow had made my shirt wet and the back of my knees moist. My glow helped produce a fart-noise from the back of my moist knees during one tucking floor stretch. How the room went quiet in my direction. I was on a cosmic gangplank, not knowing which way to go. Should I jump into the direction of the pirates or into the water? I debated furiously in my zen/scented state. Ignore the situation or address it; flight or fight? I had it it. I decided overcompensation the way to go and produced the noise twice more for all to realize. Why I transformed to the monkey from the organgrinder I'll never know but it happend/s with the ferocity of a full moon on a werewolf. There. Wolf. I'm still laughing and you know what, I just farted for real.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home