Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Institutionalize Gays!!!

Marriage licenses for same sex couples have been available in CA for two whole days now and there hasn't been any lightning or anything. What will the conservatives think? Now that the institution of marriage has been alotted to all americans, will gays be any happier or any more successful than their opposite sex cousins? By cousins, I mean metaphorically. I'm not pressing for same cousin marriage or man to poodle. I'm all about the marriage of equals, whatever the plumbing. Oh and I live the marriage of good taste and thoughtful design. And peanut butter and chocolate. Champagne and oysters, too. And I like red and black. Whatever the design I'm thrilled for the progress this wacky state is making in Equality for all. Thanks Supreme Court! Can I make you all a sandwich?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home