Thursday, May 15, 2008

Post no bills.






Payback's a bitch I've heard, and I've heard Elton John say "The Bitch Is Back." Whodda thunk that little ol' sincere Tone Loc would be the victim of Posting? I'm demure, mature and a sir, why would I be office-faced. Confuse Me? I'll elaborate.






Bubbles (pictured in green) had come into the possession of many Post-Its (those little adhesive paper doo hickies for those of you just fresh from the bunker) and thought it would be amazingly funny to Post-It an old bosses office. P soon got involved as did Tiffany(pictured below in tan). Soon the scheming began and surveillance launched. Alas they failed. But the circle turned on itself with Bubbles and Tiffany thinking that P would enjoy it as a little "Welcome home from your Honeymoon, we've trashed your place" in their honor. So scheming began and surveillance launched. One well placed bribe to nymphomatic H & M store manager later, and we were in the front door. There were Post-Its on the fridge, on the wall, in the hall in the stall. There were Post-Its in freezer, the micro, the cookbooks, the glassware. On the floor, on the mirror making the image look much nearer. It was like an origami orgy when we were done. Mind you in many colors the rainbow of reminders went on. When the newlyweds returned from their nuptials they were not impressed. The foliage of yellow and pink and blue turned them red. It took a lot of time to restore order to their place, already recovering from the wrath of the wedding plans. Tempers peaked as some objects broke under the cleanup effort. Mind you this was not the goal. Humor was. And all were will participants.






My point is, and I do have one. I got Post-It'd by Bubbles Betrayal and P On Thee, my solid wing women on the west coast. They decided that my truck would look great as a noteparmadilla. And it did because my truck is beautiful, Flash. Unfortunately for them, my truck is filthy right now, always. The notes barely clung to the dirt but did look impressive on the parking lot at work. They attempted a good prank but failed due to sanitation. They even did this to me and then came to my station for dinner; smiling, drinking wine, laughing silently at me. Whores! I was leaving work to find my Flash looking as such clutter I had to laugh as I knew what was the flutter. Bubbles Betrayal. Can you believe that she would be indignant as to my desire for vengeance? She can Post-It out, but can she take it? Fortunately for Tiffany she stepped out of this act and will be spared.






A reminder, vengeance is best served cold. Write it down on.................................something.

5 Comments:

At 4:11 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Do you know how expensive those things are!!!! Our entire Scottish headed household nearly had a nervous breakdown... oh the air-conditioning we could have paid for with those post-its.

 
At 9:07 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm so jealous of your wing-women on the west coast. Don't forget Spatalicious, there are also good wing-women who adore you on the east coast! miss you...
Daily

 
At 11:46 AM , Blogger TSpats said...

Sorry I missed you last pm AD, I'll call you and get bail money soon for your mom.

 
At 11:47 AM , Blogger TSpats said...

LM,

They have airconditioning down there now? How civilized.

 
At 2:31 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Those whores! Hey T - I'll help you get them back!
Love you! oh i love you so!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home