Thursday, May 01, 2008

Rabbit, Rabbit.

For those concerned with my karmic well being be assured the first words out of my mouth this morning were indeed; Rabbit, rabbit. After last month's strange incantation of Monkey Monkey on April Fool's I was risking a lot on May Day. One month's folly shame on the wine, two month's? Shame on the monkey.

Can you imagine anything more odd to do on a day as such, protest treatment of immigrants in los angeles or skipping around a tall pole with ribbons? I'm not sure which is more boring but I'm determined to enjoy myself, I'm very intrigued and oh my this soup's delicious.

First comment on where the last tangent went wins a prize from the second shelf. You know you are curious.

Labels:

1 Comments:

At 12:22 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have no idea what you are talking about. Can I still get a prize?

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home