Thursday, April 17, 2008

Crazy Polygamists



Ok.  Look.  I am not going to sit here and pass judgement on the people of the YFZ sect of the Mormons for their inter-marrying.  I am not going to say they should or should not get their children back.  This is a country where you can practice the religion of your choice.  While I have a problem with a 14 year old girl being forced to marry a 50 year old man, just because no girl that young should have to deal with balls that are that old, I do have empathy for brainwashed people.  These women are like Stepford wives.  They are glassy eyed and monotone.  It is terribly sad.
But seriously...why is it a requirement of their religion to dress like they live in the primary colored Little House on the Prairie and have that crazy Flock of Seagulls french braid thing????
I don't get it.  
All I am saying is that the amount of Aquanet it takes to make all that hair stand up and curve/fall perfectly into a solid feathered block is something I haven't seen since my friend Steven made his mohawk stand up in the late 80s
I went to various different FLDS sites in order to search out a full reason for the terrible clothes and hair and there is no reason.  So why must they?  If one of those ladies said, "Screw this, I am going to Bumble and Bumble and getting me a cool shag" would she be kicked out?
Just once I would like to see a cult make better choices in uniform.  

Call me shallow, but you know you all agree with me.

-GirlFran-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home