Tuesday, April 01, 2008

Rabbit, rabbit. And of course the fool.

Catch this................................I have a tendency to speak before I think. I also have a tendency to release an object before it's placed on a surface; a depth perception condition, but it's not like I'm landing planes in a major airport I'm selling fish to tourists in t-shirts. So I awaken to invoke the magic of 'Rabbit, rabbit' and immediately announce, 'Monkey, monkey'. Can you imagine an April Fool's Joke any more grander than that? I'm dying to see what curse/blessing I've just brought down on my House of Silly.

Sicily Rising!! My fave Aunt Goosey and I will be launching the Rainbow Tour to the isle of our forefathers to see churches, mountains, cousins and pasta. "The Countess and The Pool Boy" Reunion Tour is looking for a slogan, catch phrase, any suggestions?

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home