Friday, February 22, 2008

Justin Timberlake; Bringing Givenchy Back.

Happy Friday Dear Readers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now I never thought JTimberlake sexy. He always struck me as Ryan Phillippe's scrawny younger brother. A dancing twizzler if you will. I did know that when I saw him and the boys on Rosie a decade ago that the boy was bound to go somewhere. And the 'Dick In A Box' bit on Saturday Night Live also did a little something for me. But that was it.

Until today. I came across his new campaign with Givenchy and fell off the office chair. Since Gucci is dead to me (Tom Ford leaving) and Dolce and Gabbana shitcanned (bad press saying that gays wouldn't make good parents) I have been jonesing for a fashion flagship to worship. This just might be it. I tell you, you get attention when you take your top off. Make sure your top is ready for that, you wouldn't want to surprise him. Hee Hee.


Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home