Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Now, about my colon.

Yes sweet monkeys, it's day six of the Lemonade Diet, or at least it will be when I wake up to my salt water flush. The first four days basically suck, but then your body rallies and says, "Well, this is all the s.o.b. is giving us so we may as well make do." And then the body thins itself. It's a great trick. Being thin again is sweet. My body has rallied and no LM, there is no wine allowed on this diet, even though it's all liquid.

The groovy part is the insight that I'm now at, you really get to listen to your body as it purges out the toxins. It says, "Take care nicotine. Farewell Prime Rib. Buh bye caffeine. Hasta Luego Casadores." You get a little stronger each day, and a little thinner, such a deal. As I'm listening to my body I'm also listening to what my Return To Food meal will be. I'm thinking of pizza. I haven't had Mammas and Pappas in almost a year and they have the best pizza around. Yummers. But that's more than a week a way. A lot more listening to happen.

In the past I've documented the Lemonade Diet on a daily basis but I know you've heard plenty about my digestive tract. I'm working on my tact lately. But now, about my colon..................

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

At 1:26 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well I was going to offer to join you on your journey but was completely befuddled by the "no wine" rule... huh?!?!?

Besides I am on the "there is no freaking gluten free products for sale anywhere in the Bahamas so no carbs for your missy" diet. I have lost 10 pounds. Oh well all the better for the bikini :-)

 
At 2:40 PM , Blogger n/a said...

Whoa! Seems like a long time to go without real food.
I guess we don't really need that much to survive do we?

 
At 11:10 AM , Blogger TSpats said...

Your body gets used to whatever you give it, whether it be junk or lemonade or wine. If you shut it off from something, it'll be happy with whatever it gets. Kind of like kids at summer camp.

LM I'll mail you some rice pasta if you want. But you'll have to wait til this is done, I'm just not that strong.....(weeps, wipes tear)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home