Thursday, January 24, 2008

Fight Club.

Good movie. I found myself laughing and looking away in the really bloody parts. I had to watch it as "F*ing Lou" is in town and I'm having dinner with him tonite. His daughter gets married on sunday and we're all a twitter.

My wingwoman of the westcoast grows up on sunday and we're all a twitter. An italian wedding in the hills of Malibu, can you imagine. She had the preacher before she even had the groom. After she found him she had the photog, place, cake, florist and staff in a week. Note to the next generation, Red bull will hurt you, respect the power of the stimulant.

Speaking of stimulant, is Edward Norton available for marriage? I think I just shattered my Singularity For Life vow. He's with that Penelope chick right? Well that says volumes as she was with Tom Cruise. Where did I leave my beard trimmer...................

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home