Thursday, January 24, 2008

Tacky again.

Can you imagine what people ask to take home from a restaurant. I'm always annoyed when people ask for more bread for their meal and they are obviously filled up already from dinner. They would just like to take some home with them. By the way folks, please feel free to grab a painting off the wall on your way out. And if you need some additional labor in the garden or even to clean out your attic, the price of your chicken entree includes taking home a valet.


The strangest thing that Robin Hood ever had to wrap up for a guest was a tablespoon of chowder. Now that's crazy. I've wrapped up small items but never something obscene like that. Until last nite when I was clearing one of Rob's tables. The lady asked me to wrap up the bread, and I thought she was joking. I threw her one of my trademarked "Yer soo funny..." sneers, complete with the headtoss, to find she was actually serious. You be the judge, Is it worth it? Let me work it. I'll pull my thing down, flip it, and reverse it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home