Thursday, February 21, 2008

A return to food.

Well fourteen days later I'm 13 pounds lighter and amazingly spry. I really enjoy doing this cleanse for two reasons. I get rid of all that nasty winter weight and I get 'clean' (liver, lungs and spirit. It really is my own personal rehab. I'm trendy on the inside, where it counts. Way down deep I'm really superficial. And thin. Did I mention thin.

So as a return to food is in order I get to execute all the fantasies I've been acruing since day one of my Personal Passages. I thought, "Angel Hair. Pizza. Crab. Rack of lamb. Ham. Pizza. Chocolate. Ice cream. Pizza." And you guessed it, pizza one. Today however I must have fresh juice and maybe raw foods. Simple coaching for the tum tum. So just like the last two weeks I awoke and squoze fruit. Then I got out of bed. Har har Har. I did pound some oranges into submission and had the best glass of juice I've downed in a long while. I'm currently sipping some silver needle tea and planning a salad for lunch. Tommorrow will be safe and easy food and on saturday morning I'll have my pizza delivered for breakfast and trust me, you'll see pictures here. Have a blessed day.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home