Friday, February 29, 2008

Are You Shitting Me?

Remember; It's not my intention to embarass you. It's to ridicule you.

Are You Shitting Me continues with a look at the stupid and innane. Inane and out of their minds, stupider and stupidest there is never a lack of material in this town of scenery and Scene shops. She stoops to conquer, while most trash is already on their stoops.

In this new feature I promised you the best in overheard conversations from the depraved in Los Angeles but I made a cellphone exception this time around. This was almost as good as the jaunty little woman with the masking tape on her ass like a pig's tail. I'll tell you that story sometime. Leaping Lizards!!!!! It's a Leap Year.

You are never going to believe this broad I saw at the Farmer's Market last sunday in Studio City. The real irony was that she didn't even have fancy canvas bags to shop with. She was toting plastic. Yet she could get the skinny on a skivvy. Irony, not found in your organic spinach. Wasn't there any NASCAR on the television? You know she wasn't on her way to the Oscars.


Maybe to Oscar the Grouch in a stylish aluminum trash can.

Labels:

2 Comments:

At 12:26 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

What is that??! A bra? A T-shirt?

I think I love the Are You Shitting Me Segment!

Frannel

 
At 4:32 PM , Blogger TSpats said...

Boxer briefs............scary, I know.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home