Wednesday, April 02, 2008

One Brave Chick.

One Brave Chick Launches Today!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm not biased or anything. My objectivity is legendary. I think with the juris prudence of Supreme Court justice. You can count on my honest and earnest opinion in any circumstance. So in that voice I say that my Sista Sal cannot do any wrong in my eyes. It's a simple fact that people who want to be near me need to accept and encourage. Without prejudice I'm here to introduce you to the launch of her new company, new venture and new life;







I'm a sarcastic, sardonic, social individual who can't help but to tip his hat to other individuals that prove themselves extraordinary. In a country where everyone voice matters, the individuals can some time get lost in a crowd. Shame about the herds, the mentality can be stifling and the abuse suffered can trample bright spirits. When one person is able to put up there head and say, "Is that all you got, I'm still here..." and stand the ground under their feet I applaud them. It inspires me. It chills me. It gets me back out there.


One Brave Chick was hatched in September of 2007 and launched their website today. Check them out and meet five amazing women and their stories. Their network is genius and compassion mixed well, and a shot in the arm to those in need. The OBC mantra: Be Real, Be Brave, Be YOU! Says volumes.


Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home