Friday, April 25, 2008

Star Jones files for divorce.

Shockingly to all of us. The fairy-tale romance of the century has ended. Those pesky rumors about Al's preference for the prime rib over the salmon may have had something to do with the ending of the union. (There's a Duran Duran song in there somewhere)

Star was quoted as saying;

"Several years ago I made an error in judgment by inviting the media into the most intimate area of my life. A month ago I filed for divorce. The dissolution of a marriage is a difficult time in anyone's life that requires privacy with one's thoughts. I have committed myself to handling this situation with dignity and grace and look forward to emerging from this period as a stronger and wiser woman."

Al was heard saying;

What street is the Abbey on?

But that's just heresay/heresy

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home