Thursday, November 20, 2008

In Your Face; And Your Mouth.

Hey there my Ministers of Sillly. This is a notice I'm forwarding from my friend Bubbles. She's constantly helping people out and she could use some payback. Her raffle here sounds like a fun time but more over, it will do good things which is my mantra for the upcoming year. Read on and see if you like to eat. I sure as h do. (I'm also converting my swearing to initials) Contact me and I'll put you in touch with Bubbles.

Hi Everyone!

For those who don't know, I am currently sitting on the board for Turning Point, which is a transitional home for homeless women and men while getting back on their feet. They typically stay at Turning Point for 9-12 months where they get employment opportunities and lessons on managing money, how to grocery shop and plan out meals for the week, etc. These are survival skills for them however it's something we naturally do on a day to day.

And every Holiday Season they do a raffle called "YEAR on the HOUSE" The winner receives 52 gift certificates from restaurants throughout the LA area. The GC's range from $100 to the Lobster, Ruth's Chris Steak House, to $25 pizza hut. However the idea is you will have dinner on the house for an entire year. Not a bad prize!

Tickets are $10 each
$50 for 6

100% of the raffle tickets sales goes directly to Turning Point.
The drawing will occur on December 9th.

Please let me know if you are interested.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home