Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Smile. The Queen now has an IPod.

Isn't it amazing the toys that we collect to make the life a better place? I would be lost without my moisturizers and Henkel knives. They're soft and sharp in all the right places. I know people that would be in a spiritual Siberia without their coffee press and isotoner slippers. My Uncle can't go without his WSJ daily fix. What we all can agree on is personal music space.

How would we fly across countries in overpriced airline seats? How would we press on in our daily offerings at the gym? Please don't make me have to talk to the person ahead of me in line at Trader Joe's. My sunglasses are on, my earbuds are in and I have effectively checked out of my physical space. Do not disturb. And do no disturbing. The privacy factor is totally redesigned with your personal music system. Where would we be without this?


Last month the Royal Monarch to the British Empire, Queen Elizabeth II got her first IPod. The loneliness of being a ruler is slightly more bearable today. Thank you Apple!

1 Comments:

At 2:29 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I bet she got it for free too!
love Fran

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home