Tuesday, November 04, 2008

Election Day.

What a ride it's been. I hope all my readers and dreamers go out today to vote down the costliest measure in US history. The Enemy has spent 72 million dollars to deny me my basic civil rights. A favorite blog of mine out of NYC, Joemygod.blogspot.com reports they have even resorted to skywriting their hateful message. Holy Elphaba!
I have no immediate plans to marry, I don't even know if I'm the marrying kind. I know that discrimination is wrong and hate is old school. Let's change this nation for the better and put hate back where it belongs; in the bedroom.
Some things to think about in defeating the haters of Prop 8:
Arrange furniture, not marriages.
Do it for Ellen and Portia. Melissa and Tami. Tom and Katie.
You have a right to better weddings.
The Macarena ends here.
No more rubber chicken.
Flowers. Flowers. Flowers.
I'll show you Bridezilla.
The standard of dancing at weddings has now been raised.
Make a hairdresser happy.
Tux to Tucks.
Please get out there and vote NO On 8. We've come this far and have redone the closet. There's no turning back.


Peace.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home