Thursday, August 14, 2008

Off the Gaycharts; I just wanna f*cking dance.

Dear Jo Jo sent me this. Jo Jo and I go way back to our early twenties. She's married with a house and a son and I'm still in my early twenties. We saw each other come out. We've seen each other fall down. We make each other laugh and know when some one's peeing on our leg and telling us it's raining. She's a good gal and a purveyor of funny.

And to day in no exception. The link below to the video is a hoot and a holler. It's off the homohook. Even if you have an iota of flair in your straighty mcstraight dna, you'll groove on this. Reboot your dngay in fact. Click the link you pink. You'll be glad you did. Love you Jo Jo.




http://www.dailymotion.com/video/143001

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home