Friday, August 01, 2008

Rabbit, rabbit.

Say it loud, say it crowd. Bring in the luck and usher down the silly, we have a new month to celebrate. August is a dreamy little time where summer wraps itself up and introduces the fall. It can be sad for some, but to me it's a happy time.


It's been a great summer, work aside. I've been able to reconnect with a number of old friends. I've lunched and brunched. I've seen some good theatre, and some great movies. If you haven't seen Mamma Mia, you need your head examined. Such fun. And now I ready myself to go to the Cape and play with other test subjects for Spatagram. My family is a constant source of amusement and material. With all of them present it should be just like olive season in Tuscany, shake the trees and gather up the sheets when done. Maybe nuts are the more apt metaphor. I came across this great photo which shows the time passing in Los Angeles, film capital of the world. It's funny on many levels. Have a great day and a better month.





"Flamingo, like a flame in the sky."-Kiki and Herb

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

At 8:58 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wasn't this photo taken in Portland Oregon? Yes I believe it was. Across the street, a little up the hill should be a great Mexican food place!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home