Monday, July 28, 2008

San Diego Comic Convention.

Please remember that I love comic books and am an avid fan, the following post is not slam the fans of the genre it's just a light poke at some humor. Oh, and this isn't really a disclaimer. I'm just filling space so that bloggerz testy little html will recognize the picture and not block out all my dialogue, as per usual.

This weekend was the 39Th annual Comic Con and the fans were out. Not like they weren't already in the mood from all the sci-fi crazy stuff that's been at the box office this summer, but many chose the opportunity to dress up. Star Wars, X-Men, Pixar and many other fine franchises were well represented. That is until I came across Batman's representative. I think the Knight needs more Dark. And less Ho-Ho's. God bless Southern California.

If you haven't seen the soon-to-be the biggest picture of all time, go see "The Dark Knight". It will prove to you once and for all that Batman is way cooler than Superman. And the caliber of acting that is in this movie is amazing. Aaron Eckhart needs to marry me. Ooops, did that just print? Damn fingers. And remember after you see it, go directly(not straight) to see Mamma Mia. OMG.

How did I get this gay?

(photo LA Times)

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

At 7:08 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Loved Batman (both this one and the first one) - we ran right out to see it. Have seen Mamma Mia on Broadway but have serious reservations about Pierce Brosnan and Meryl singing my favorites. Emily loved the movie though. And neither one of us is gay. At least I don't think Em is - but I will hold her hand in the parade if she is.

 
At 8:57 AM , Blogger TSpats said...

Put the reservations aside. The singing ain't Pavaroti but it's toe tapping good time. And if she's gay, I'll bake the cake for the parade.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home