Saturday, August 02, 2008

bff

It's strange what makes me tick. I'm not one for being starstruck, but when it takes me stand back, here comes a gush. I have a soft spot for General Hospital alums and underdogs in general. Being in Los Angeles you trip over celebs. My first sighting was Peter Gallagher at a party I was bar tending at on my fourth day here. Nice man, goofy eyebrows but a nice guy. J and I tripped over Loni Anderson at a Big 5 sports store. Goldie and Kurt come to our restaurant in Malibu now and again. So do many other celebs. J ran into Mario Lopez in a bathroom in the Valley and confirmed that he is a jerk. Quite frankly, I see Cuba Gooding more often than my neighbor. I'm forever tripping over him in Los Angeles to the point where I can see in his face he's trying to remember where he knows me from. Enough Cuba! Yesterday I had my best one yet. Monica.


The Lewinski family came in for dinner and brought my jaw to the floor. Here's the girl who held her head up as many were trying to hold it down (joke) and faced a nation's worth of scorn and ridicule. Anyone that can stand up to that and still go on is pretty impressive to me. We've all made bad decisions in our past and we have to get over them. If we don't we won't learn and will probably repeat them. This was a young intern who was shredded by the media and the politico machine for doing a president. Like this has never happened before. Anywho. I allowed myself my little gush to her as she left my table telling her 'I'm a big fucking fan....." with appropriate gush afterwards. She was sweet as can be. A celebrity and a decent girl. And yes the family knows how to tip, take a lesson middle America and Europe. That alone redeems her poor judgment. It's one thing to be slutty, it can be forgiven. Being cheap however, that will follow

you. I love my new bff.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

At 1:18 AM , Blogger Whitnefied said...

love the moni!! she knew i was staring, she secretly loved it. "Most Official Bitch" of the week @ www.whitnefied.blogspot.com.I'm taking nominations for next week's winner. do submit.

 
At 7:40 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have been saying forever that getting free blow jobs comes with the gig of being President. I thought everyone knew that. I have always liked her, especially cuz she was a normal girl, not some Paris Hilton sack of bones. It made me think that maybe Bill liked a lil junk in the trunk...
sigh Bill...
the gold ole days.
hey what do you think about Joe Biden as the VP?
:) Franny

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home