Wednesday, May 06, 2009

Blogging leads to babies.

My dear friend Andrew has launched a blog chronicling the trilling ride to his and beautiful fiance's wedding day, TBD. The blog is entitled The Final Countdown and is hosted in the blogspot microverse. Microverse. That's when you write all in lower case, right? Andrew's writing makes me take my clothes off, as does tequila......I wonder the similarities. Please give him a read as his work's good and knowing these two participants this should be a hoot.

This is the happy couple in Tahoe, seconds after engagement.

2 Comments:

At 4:05 PM , Blogger Andrew Ladd said...

Wow. There's nothing like internet procrastinating and discovering a blog entry about your new blog.

Is this what fame feels like? It's pretty creepy...and I kinda like it.

Thanks for the shout-out Tony. I plan on reading my final blog entry at the wedding. As our minister, or master of ceremonies, or whatever we're supposed to call you, I highly encourage you succumb to your impulses and take off your clothes. That would be awesome.

 
At 2:23 PM , Blogger TSpats said...

Oh Andrew I'm a succumber from WAY back. It will be my distinct honour to drop trou post vow.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home