Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Yeah, it's a choice.



I chose to be slighted. I chose to be marginalized. I chose to be your butt of jokes. I chose to be opted out of every law on the books. I chose to let you let my life partner die in a room all alone and spread his wealth/ashes wherever you deemed good. I chose to be spit upon. I chose to let third world countries kill me and make it the social norm while accepting my homeland countries financial aid and tourism dollars. Please leave me for dead in an alley. Please let all that I stand for fall moot so you can exercise some dead ritual in an out dated tome. Let all that I am come upon you in recompense and let your education sweep you and your family to a new reckoning. Because we aren't a fluke and we aren't going away makes me let you know that the rainbow is ideallic of society and u don't really choose to be a part of it. We will let you know that our true colors are yours too, and that we will eventually end up burrying you too.
We are one. We wil bury our shame, our integrity, and our family, but most of all, we will end up burrying the lot of you. We chose all these added responsiblities? Did you not notice that we were built on same sex-appreciation? We are the most narcistic in society. We are the mirror and the blow. Our true colors are more selfish than your own, and yet we clean up after you.......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home