Friday, September 01, 2006

Bobo, part two.

I had the pleasure of waiting on three countesses from the shire of Michigan. Michigoans is how they are commonly called, but I wouldn't call them common. I would though if I was juiced. Nicole, Sue and Carol (names have been changed to protect the wicked) came to the restaurant on the tailend of their vacation to La-La Land and asked for a picture. Damn digital cameras, for years waiters have taken great pleasure in cutting off people's heads in their forced photo safari, now we're held accountable on the spot. Do you know how many wedding albums have been spruced up with caterwaiters providing, commentary, irony and sometimes bunnyears behind Aunt Page's bouffant. I digress, these ladies were cool, and delivered the goods. Someday I'll elaborate on the Gay Agenda and how we've been molding society for centuries through fashion, art and the chicken dance at your local red state wedding.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home