Thursday, October 18, 2007

Natal Anniversary.

I promise that this will be an isolated incident. Two days of man-pandering is not what Spatagram is all about. Spatagram's purpose in this forum is to introduce as many new words as possible. It's purpose is to re-write the New Testament as the Next Testament, a fair and just tome for All God's creatures. It's purpose is to be the kindling under the conservative base to create the witchfire to claim Ann Coulter. Unfortunately in two days time, to bastions of hot have fallen into this bloggers lap, forcing me to stand up and salute. I promise this to be an isolated incident...................unless it brings be a butt load of comments and hits.


This childs birthday is twenty years ago today. Careful all area bartenders, not to be serving the star of High School Musical 1 and 2, The WB tv show Summerland, and film smash Hairspray cocktails as he's not elligible for another 365. J and I agreed that we felt a wee bit creepy, warming to this (then) minor. As the groundswell progressed we too got carried away in the latest sensation in teenybopperdom. Rolling Stone magazine itself proclaimed him the hottest thing under twenty, in a long time.

Twenty years ago I was a sophmore in a dorm room in a college in the woods. I was crewing costumes for 'Sweeny Todd', slamming Absolut and Sprite shots, and listening to Annie Lennox. Wow. Not much has changed.



Happy Birthday Zachary David Alexander Efron.



Buy you a latte?

Labels:

2 Comments:

At 10:45 AM , Blogger GirlFran said...

I will admit, when I was in high school, I would have been in love with him. Although I was more into rock bands than movie stars. However, looking at him now, he looks like a piece of uncooked pastry. Bake at 350 for 15 years and then we'll talk...
That picture of him touching his crotch is hilarious.

Fran

 
At 11:41 AM , Blogger TSpats said...

It's Ponce (Pounce) de Leon and the quest for the fountain of youth. Ponce started in south florida and I'm starting in his boardshorts.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home