Tuesday, March 17, 2009

The Sheena Metal Experience.

Hey there dear readers, I've missed you too.

I'm live on the internet again with my good friend Sheena Metal. Today's topic is how the holidays can affect a person's mood. Seeing as it's ST Patty's Day I feel we'll have a great talk of case studies. Listen here.

You can find me in her archives if you wish to torture yourself further. I am her resident Wacky Waiter.

Aside from this, is anyone else pissed about RuPaul's Drag Race crap show last pm. It's the end of the reality competition's run and the awaited finale is next week so that they could have a review of hit moments show. Let me throw up in my hand and smear it on my face instead of Loreal.

Oy.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home