Saturday, September 02, 2006

US Open, part two.

So as the Master Cleanse begins I have one major observation; Food is everywhere. Radio, Internet, TV, underfoot, in the stores, even on the street, consumers are enlisted to consume. We really do eat with our eyes first, and with marketing so readily available, we are well fed. My eyes were trippin out of my head as today I officially switched to a liquid diet for ten days. While I've had liquid diets before, this one I may actually recall in the morning. There is a slight buzz in the back of my head that is the chewing and eating ritual identifying itself as a habit. I try to extinguish the buzz with the elixir, but it returns. I found my mood to be normalish, but my temper quick to ignite. My sense of smell started to return, and we'll see what tommorrow will bring. Thanks Lu Lu.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home