Saturday, January 05, 2008

Fine and Dandy.

Initially 'Fine and Dandy' was the working title of the treatment I'm writing for a friend and I's tv vehicle to the stars. "Unavoidably two arrogant alpha dogs, one gay, one straight, alphabetically speaking are tied to each other's lives. Raising their best friend's two children after her tragic passing. Weeds meets Will and Grace meets Full House meets Two and a half men. I've bastardized the project since then. Since then I've been doing odd things to pay the bills.

One such thing is catering. I've often dabbled in it and thought it to be an exciting little gig. I'm enjoying it deliciously, as an extra resource. I did a party last Sunday and made the darndest little wonton cups for smoked salmon mousse with caramelized onions (Martha). They were the shit and now a cornerstone for the Fine and Dandy Catering Co.'s appetizer menus.
Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm gooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooood.

1 Comments:

At 11:47 AM , Blogger n/a said...

Fine and Dandy sounds awesome! Keep writing b/c only good things can happen in 08!
Happy New Year!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home