Thursday, January 03, 2008

Rabbit, rabbit.

Rabbit, rabbit.

Saying Rabbit, rabbit first thing on the first day of the month will bring you Good fortune. I don't know this as fact, but I do know it as superstition, and that's good enough for me.

Rabbit, rabbit.

Well a crazy year has passed and it has brought us a new one to play with. 2007 was a year of enormous change and growth and I hope the lessons learned provide the way to a great new year. 2008 holds interest to me as it is the long walk towards.....................................40. I'm also dabbling with calling it 39a, or Tony 4.0 or Cuarenta-dah (hands flourish)! You can insert any Green Mile joke you want to here. But make no mistake, I will welcome this opportunity with arms wide open and laughter raucous. I officially launch The 12 Days of 40 on the 17th of this month with some spectacular feet of strength and daring. Tune in to get all the details.

But as you all know, New Year's means Spring cleaning, speaking of inserting. And this annually involves The Master Cleanse, starting next Monday. Tune in for updates from my colon. Hey, my heads up there so often, I may as well start blogging from there.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home