Sunday, September 03, 2006

US Open, part three, day three.

Total weight loss is four pounds, mostly water. I'm not drinking too much of the lemondade. The recommended is six to ten glasses (10 oz.) I'm drinking about seven. I havent overexerted myself in the exercise department as I'm waiting to see how my energy levels arise and ebb. I did work a saturday night at the restaurant after running two miles and doing most of my strength training and felt pretty great. Today I'm off and all I want to do is ransack the fridge.

I also started the saltwater cleansing today. That's the ingesting of a quart of h20nacl to broom clean your system. AND HOW. By the end of this the only toxins I should have left will be my lurid imagination and vicious tongue. It's an exodus of the first order.I'm starting to feel like a cookie cutter shape. The saltwater is to be taken in tandem with lax/teas to keep the choreography a-moving. Like a salty dance captain in a summerstock company, you learn urgency at the beat-beat of their call.

I feel good and have taken to naming the voices in my head. I cant get over that I havent had something solid to eat in three days, and I'm not even sick. This is a pretty neat little trip. I see dancing porterhouses in the room in the Ally McBeal dancing baby vein. They spin, they sizzle (har har), and even bow. Bow, Bough, Bowel, Bow Wow Wow. Buh bye, dance captains calling....

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home