Saturday, November 10, 2007

I could be doing so many other important things.

It's saturday and I awoke with universe-changing energy, y'know what I mean? One of those mornings that anything and everything is possible. I make it to the grocery stores, using the coupons before expiration. Ready to clean (turning the music up to cheer up the neighbors) and check my email. I get this fantastic piece and want to forward it to all my crazies. I do. Or so I think. The attachments don't follow and I'm hit with emails of "????". I begin to copy and paste the pix. Nightmares of work. I try to resend them in another format, failure. Aye, the toilet is getting farther from cleaning. Topeka! I have and idea! Post the little bastards on spatagram. Here we go. The title of this email was, "What Chef's Do When They're Bored." Off to the john.

2 Comments:

At 3:47 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Our daughter Jami watched the food show and said "Let's do more mama!!"

 
At 11:28 PM , Blogger TSpats said...

Play with your food Jami, play with your food. Steve did, and look where he is. Sue did. And she still stomps on boys playing basketball. Only Victory can come from playing with your food.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home