Monday, September 04, 2006

US Open, part four, day four.

I feel fantastic. As long as I know there is a bathroom nearby. Total weight loss to date is five pounds. I'm still not overusing the lemonade and hydrating well. Ran two miles today and a killer ab workout. Cant wait for a rib dinner with dr pepper and popcorn shrimp, but I digress. These tangents pop in to your head at the darndest of times but also retreat quicker and quicker. It's a lot like when you quit smoking, how the urge lessens and lessens with each passing day. OOooooooh lemontarts with blueberries, ice cold, served with arnold palmers with mint sprigs. And a marlboro light. What was I saying...........................oh yes, the urge curbs quicker and quicker as each mouthwatering temptation poptarts in to your head.

I have plenty of energy and am no longer lightheaded so those of you who keep moving my truck around can stop, I'll no longer be gaslit. Stop rearranging the furniture and then putting it back in the original position, I know what you're doing, especially you, and you know who you are. Capisc? I am no longer lightheaded or paranoid. How did I get here and what am I doing. Oooooh, a ring-ding would be nice, maybe a two bite brownie, or better yet a mallowmar. Hmmmmmmmmmmm.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home