Tuesday, September 12, 2006

US Open, The Rehab; or;Tu Juice, La Moose?

It's over, and only the crying remains. Final weight loss eleven pounds. Skin clear, eyes perky and energy annoying. First day of rehab involves fresh oj to ready the stomach. As much as I want, slowly. Tommorrow is raw veg day! Raw fruit and salad! Like I'm livestock in a petting zoo, well basically I am. Bullwinkle's the name, silliness the game.

And speaking of the Dali Llama (herder) I bring you the wise words of J, who witnessed the cleanse and whom many of you demanded testimonial to detemine if the good mood I experienced was actually starvation induced hallucinations. Here's J;

Yes, I do believe a testimonial is in order. It's true, Tony has successfully completed The Master Cleanse. Astonishingly, he was his normal, happy self the entire time. I could tell he took it easy the first few days expecting to be tired but after a few days, he evidently didn't see much change in his energy level and was out there running and swimming like usual. Isn't that annoying? He's definitely lost a noticable amount of weight and says he feels great. I hope he does because he deserves it, this is not an easy thing to do. Please ... it's hard enough to watch. So kudos to Tony! > > One side note, detoxifying can be associated with body odor as the detoxifying process can exude from all pores. Now doesn't that want to just make you jump on the bandwagon. Joe

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home