Thursday, September 07, 2006

US Open, part six, day six.

Alright, so I'm starting to get real obnoxious about the success that this has brought me. I'm loving this cleanse, missing eating terribly. Soooon.................... . To date it's six pounds lost and sixty pounds clarity found. Amazing. The sisters are into it too and getting ready to do it. I cant tell anyone enough that IT IS A COMMITTMENT. I'm counting down the days to solid food but enjoying the ride. I have amazing energy and a great peace of mind. Just when it's usually me giving a piece of mine.............

Labels:

1 Comments:

At 11:34 AM , Blogger TSpats said...

Yeah, right you try and get him into this arena. It's my word, nerd. Take it or.....excuse me, salt water's kickin in.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home