Tuesday, September 05, 2006

US Open, part five, day five.

Five is the lucky number. My weightloss has stablized at five pounds lost and I feel great. I miss eating but know that I'm hitting the halfway mark in the cleanse. Everyone is suprised at the commitment I've made and that I'm doing it rather easily. To tell the truth, so am I. Here we are at day five, and I'm pleasent as punch. Kind of annoyingly so, at least to me. I feel so safe, and clean that it's unnerving. I went to yoga this morning and had amazing relaxation and now I'm off to swim. This should be interesting as I usually have to medicate before I get in the pool. There's a section in Burrow's The Master Cleanse where he extols the virtues of the cayenne pepper to aid in the defeating of allergies. I hold a great one for chlorine and cant wait to test his hypothesis. Sept, the fifth, and alls well.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home