Thursday, September 07, 2006

Clay Modelling


This is great. I would normally take the time to welcome Paris into the motorvehiccupullover club in this space but I would rather take the time to commend Cl(oset)ay Aiken on being recommended to the president's Committee for People With Intellectural Disabilities. This committee contributes to policy the Whitehouse makes for those challenged. The council was formed in the Kennedy Era as the Committe for Mental Retardation, we've come along way haven't we baby? I know that Clay will bring all the starpower and poise that this group needs, and that the constituents are lucky to have this fella in their corner.

Can anyone tell me where Annette Benning had time to have an affair with an Ewok? I mean really. Look at this photo and you tell me I'm being mean. She's a very busy woman.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home