Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Larry Craig's a doll.

Literally. I want everyone to know that my amazon.com wish list is up to date and that this posting is not trolling for gifts. But after finding the Michael Vick chew toy for doggies this just seemed to fit.



The nice people at Stupid.com have started selling the Larry Craig Action Figure. It's a little tall for an action figure at 34.99 but it has some dazzling features. Not counting the "I am not gay" t-shirt, the figure has bendable wrists and joints. These joints allow the Senatroll's adaptation to the "Wide Stance" (which incidentally has been accepted to the venacular as a defensive comment to defend one's sexuality) action pose. The most amazing part of the doll is when you push his button he actually says, "I will read a short statement. I am not gay. I have never been gay."

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home